- All treks (except Chadar)
- 4pax or above: 5% Discount.
- 8pax or more: 10% Discount.
- Chadar: 5pax or more: 5% Discount.
Our Top 10 Trek
Top 8 Weekend Trek From Delhi
- Paro is home to Bhutan’s primary airport that connects Bhutan to the rest of the world through a network of flights. Druk Air, which is also known as the Royal Bhutan Airlines is the major service provider here and is the national Air Carrier of Bhutan. It operates regular flights from Bhutan to Delhi, Kolkata and Gaya.
- Buddha Air, has recently launched a service from Paro to Kathmandu on a daily basis.
- If you prefer to travel by road, then Paro can be reached by bus or Taxi from Phuntsholing in around 6 hours.
- Train is not the best option as the trains stop at Phuntsholing. From here, Paro has to be reached by road, taking anywhere between 5-7 hours.